Robiah binti Hamzah
SENIOR LECTURER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Puan Robiah Hamzah is a Senior Lecturer in the Software Engineering Department at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Information Technology. She received a Master in Computer Science from the University of Malaya (UM). She joined UNIKL in 2008.Puan Robiah has published a number of papers in journals and conferences papers.
View my Scopus | ORCID
Puan Robiah is an established teacher and researcher in computer science and software engineering area. Her research interests include software design, design pattern, interaction design and visualization techniques. She has an innovative and knowledgeable professional having more than 14 years’ experience as lecturer. She actively participated in research projects and grant.
- Software design, design pattern
- HCI ,Interaction design and data visualization information
- Robiah Hamzah,Mohammad Izzat(2016). “Voice4Blind: The Talking Braille Keyboard”. 4th International Conference on User Science and Engineering (i-USEr), UTEM ,Malaysia –IEEE
- Robiah Hamzah, Ahmad Zharif and Zailatul Syeema (2015). E-Tarteel: Visualizing Quranic Tajweed Rules” . 3rd International Conference on Islamic Applications in Computer Science and Technologies – IMAN2015. International Journal on Islamic Applications in Computer Science And Technologies – IJASAT (english edition) : ISSN 2289-4012
- Certified Tester, Foundation Level (CTFL) (2015) awarded by Malaysian Software Testing Board (MSTB)