Shahrulniza bin Musa, Prof. Dr.
PROFESSOR, COMPUTER ENGINEERING
Shahrulniza is working at Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) since it's establishment. He was the Dean of Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Malaysian Institute of Information Technology (MIIT) from October 2014 until December 2017. He is currently the Deputy President (Academic & Technology) of UniKL. He obtained his PhD in 2008 from Loughborough University, UK in Communication Network Security.
View my Scopus | ORCID | UniKL Research Portal | Google Scholar
His current research interest is related to CyberSecurity, IoT Security and BigData. Now, he is supervising 5 PhD projects related to the above areas. Past successful projects are 6 PhDs and 2 master’s projects in the area of network security, SCADA security and software security.
- Shahzad, S. Musa and M. Irfan “Deployment of New Dynamic Cryptography Buffer for SCADA Security Enhancement” Journal of Applied Science, Vol. 14, Issue: 20, page: 2487-2497, Asian Network Scientific Information-Ansinet, 2014 ISSN: 1812-5654 (DOI: 10.3923/jas.2014.2487.2497) (Thomson ISI Index)
- Sohail Khan, Mohammad Nauman, Abu Talib Othman, Shahrulniza Musa, Toqeer Ali Syed “TSSDroid: Realization of an Efficient and Usable TSS API for the Android Software Stack” Journal of Security and Communication Networks (SCN) Impact Factor: 0.72, Wiley Online Library, Article first published online: 11 FEB 2016 DOI: 10.1002/sec.1448 Link: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sec.1448 (Thomson ISI Index)
- Abdulaziz Aborujilah and Shahrulniza Musa, “Cloud-Based DDoS HTTP Attack Detection Using Covariance Matrix Approach,” Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, vol. 2017, Article ID 7674594, 8 pages, 2017. doi:10.1155/2017/7674594 (Thomson ISI Index-Q3)
- Toqeer Ali, Roslan Ismail, Shahrulniza Musa, Mohammad Nuaman and Sohail Khan “Design and implementation of an attestation protocol for measured dynamic behaviour” Journal of Supercomputing (2017), Impact factor: 1.08, page 1-28, doi:10.1007/s11227-017-2054-2 (Thomson ISI Index-Q2)
- Toqeer Ali, Jawad Ali, Tamleek Ali, Mohammad Nauman, Shahrulniza Musa “Efficient, Scalable and Privacy Preserving Application Attestation in a Multi Stakeholder Scenario” Computational Science and Its Applications — ICCSA 2016 Volume 9789 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science pp 407-421, 1 July 2016 DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-42089-9_29
- Toqeer Ali Syed, Shahrulniza Musa, Abdur Rahman, Salman Jan “Towards Secure Instance Migration in the Cloud” International Conference on Cloud Computing (ICCC15), April 27-28, 2015 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia IEEE Xplore
- Toqeer Ali Syed, Salman Jan, Shahrulniza Musa and Jawad Ali “Providing Efficient, Scalable and Privacy Preserved Verification Mechanism in Remote Attestation” International Conference on Information and Communication Technology 2016 (ICICTM 2016), 16-17th May 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia IEEE Xplore
- Abdulaziz Aborujilah and Shahrulniza Musa “Critical Review of Intrusion Detection Systems in Cloud Computing Environment” International Conference on Information and Communication Technology 2016 (ICICTM 2016), 16-17th May 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia IEEE Xplore