Amalia binti Mukhlas
LECTURER, INFORMATICS & ANALYTICS
Ms. Amalia is a Lecturer in Information System Department at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Information Technology. She received MSc in Information Technology from the UiTM and BIT (Hons) in Information System Engineering from MMU. She joined UniKL in 2013. She has published a number of papers in conferences.
View my Scopus | ORCID
Ms. Amalia is a teacher and researcher in area of Information System. Her research interests include System Development, IT Governance, Data Mining and Security. She actively participated in research projects and currently involved as a secretariat of ICICTM conference which jointly organized by UniKL and UPNM.
- IT Governance
- System Development
- Data Mining
- Mukhlas, A., Husin H.S., Yin, D. B. M., Talip, B. A., & Ahmad, A. (2017). Opportunities and Contributions of Information Technology Governance in Institute of Higher Learning in Malaysia : A Systematic Mapping Study. In 2nd Asia International Multidisciplinary Conference 2017.
- Mukhlas, A., Talip, B. A., & Yin, D. B. M. (2017). A systematic Mapping Study: Human Computer Interaction In Teaching and Learning. In International Conference on Engineering, Technologies and Applied Sciences 2017.
- Mukhlas, A., Ahmad, A., Zainun, Z., & Berhad, M. P. (2016, May). Data mining technique: Towards supporting local co-operative society in customer profiling, market analysis and prototype construction. In Information and Communication Technology (ICICTM), International Conference on (pp. 109-114). IEEE.
- Prototype Development of Class Relief Management System for Primary School in Malaysia, KLTEC 2015.
- IT Investment Evaluation Practice: Using A.N.T for Analysis in Malaysian Local Authorities, UiTM Sarawak Conference 2012.
- Object Oriented System Analysis and Design
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer