Bazilah binti A. Talip, Dr.
HEAD OF SECTION RESEARCH & INNOVATION/ SENIOR LECTURER, INFORMATION SYSTEM
Dr Bazilah A. Talip is a Senior Lecturer in the Information Systems Department at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Information Technology. She received a PhD in Information Technology from Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Dr Bazilah A. Talip has published a number of local and international journals and conference.
View my ORCID | Scopus | Researchgate
Dr Bazilah A. Talip is an established lecturer and researcher in information science and information systems. Her research interests include online information grounds, information experience, co-experience and digital ethnography. She teaches research methodology course and passionate in systematic literature review approach as well as bibliometric.
- Online information grounds
- Information experience
- Digital ethnography
- Talip, B. A. & Beh, M. Y. D, (2017) A proposed model of online information grounds. In the IMCOM ’17: Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, Beppu, Japan.
- Talip, B. A. (2015) IT professionals’ information behaviour on Twitter. Library & Information Science e-Journal (LIBRES), 25(2), 86-102.
- Talip, B. A. (2015) Twitter as a medium for professional networking. MARA Innovation Journal, 4(2), 1-19.
- Narayan, B., Talip, B.A., Watson, J., & Edwards, S. (2013) Social media as online information grounds: A preliminary conceptual framework. Lecture Notes in Computer Science: Digital Libraries: Social Media and Community Networks, 8279, pp. 127-131.
- Talip, B. A. & Narayan, B. (2012) An exploration of the role of web and mobile social media in the implementation of e-Government in Malaysia. In 2nd DGI Conference: Social Media & Web Science – The Web as a Living Space, 22-23 March 2012, Lindner Conference Hotel, Dusseldorf, Germany. (In Press)
- Talip, B. A. & Narayan, B. (2011) A proposed model for successful implementation of e-Government in Malaysia. In CITA 2011 Proceedings, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, Hilton Kuching Hotel, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- EC Council Project Management
Other skills and expertise
- Qualitative research
- Constructivist grounded theory