Dalilah binti Abdullah, Ts.
LECTURER, INFORMATION SYSTEM
Dalilah Abdullah is a lecturer in Information System Section. She received her Master in Science from Universiti Teknologi Mara (Uitm). Earlier she had obtained her Bachelor degree in Information Engineering from University of Tohoku, Sendai, Japan.She had served in industry for 11 years, before she joined UniKL in 2009
Research interests include cyber security, secure development, computer forensics.
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Fathul Arif Kamarudin, Dalilah Abdullah, Wan Hazimah Wan Ismail, “Securing Mobile Apps: Application Lock with Image Authentication for Android OS (ALISA)”,Journal of Computing Technologies and Creative Content (JTeC) Vol 2, No 1 (2017): Volume 2, Number 1, Nov 2017, pg 35-41
- Herny Ramadhani Mohd Husny, Dalilah Abdullah, Norsuhaili Seid, Mohamad Amshar Solaiman,”Web Application Firewall With Telegram Bot Integration”, Journal of Computing Technologies and Creative Content (JTeC) Vol 2, No 1 (2017): Volume 2, Number 1, Nov 2017, pg 46-55
- Nurshuhada Mahfuz, Waidah Ismail, Nor Azila Noh, Mohd Zalisham Jali, Dalilah Abdullah and Md Jan bin Nordin, “A Classification on Brain Wave Pattern for Parkinson’s Patients Using WEKA. SPRINGER: Pattern Analysis, Intelligent Security and the Internet of Things, Jun 2015, pg 21-33
- Waidah Ismail, Dalilah Abdullah, Rizal Razali, Idris Osman, “Design Help Desk System Using GSM Modem for Call Centre in The Automobile Industry”, 2nd International Conference on Solid State Science and Technology 2006, 4 – 6 September 2006.