Delina Beh Mei Yin
LECTURER, CYBERSECURITY & TECHNOLOGICAL CONVERGENCE
Miss Delina Beh Mei Yin is a Lecturer in the Information System Department at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Information Technology. She obtained her Master of Computer Science in University of Malaya before she joined Universiti Kuala Lumpur in 2010. Currently, she is pursuing her PhD in Information Technology in Universiti Kuala Lumpur. She has published a number of papers in books, journals and conferences.
View my ORCID | Scopus |
Miss Delina Beh is an established teacher and researcher in computer security and data privacy. Her research interests include information security, data hiding, data privacy, biometric access control and user interface design.
- Interaction Design
- Beh, D. M. Y., Omar, S., Talip, B. A., Muklas, A., Norain, N. A. M., & Othman, A. T. (2017, January). Fusion of face recognition and facial expression detection for authentication: a proposed model. In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (p. 21). ACM.
- Delina Beh Mei Yin, Mardiana Mahari, Shariman Omar, Nurul Sharaz Azmanuddin. 2016. Secure Message Hiding using a Hybrid Cryptographic Approach. In Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Information and Communication Technology 2016 (ICICTM’16), Kuala Lumpur.
- Beh, D. M. Y., Kamal, M. I., Azmanuddin, N. S., Ali, S. H. S., Othman, A. T., & Chik, R. Z. W. (2016, January). Electronic Door Access Control using MyAccess Two-Factor Authentication Scheme featuring Near-Field Communication and Eigenface-based Face Recognition using Principal Component Analysis. In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (p. 1). ACM.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
Other skills and expertise
- Face Biometric
- Access Control
- Image Steganography