Faridah binti Sh Ismail, Dr.
SENIOR LECTURER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Dr.Faridah is a Senior Lecturer in the Software Engineering Department at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Information Technology. She received a PhD in Information Technology & Quantitative Sciences from Universiti Teknologi MARA. She worked as an Assistant Research Officer of Palm Oil Research Institute of Malaysia before joining Akademi Infotech MARA in 1999 and UniKL in 2003. Dr.Faridah has involved in several research publications from conferences organised by UniKL (MIIT) and other local universities.
View my Scopus | ORCID
Dr.Faridah is a lecturer and researcher in computer science and artificial intelligence. Her research interests include predictive analytics, data mining and optimization.
- Genetic Algorithm and Artificial Neural Network optimization
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Genetic Algorithm Adaptive Mechanism for Earlier Convergence in Neural Network Prediction Model
- Adaptive mechanism for GA-NN to enhance prediction model
- Analyzing First Year Student Performance In Introductory Programing
Other skills and expertise
- Principles of Computer Programming
- Visual Basic Programming