Md Nazmus Saadat, Dr
SENIOR LECTURER, SYSTEM & NETWORKING
Dr. Md. Nazmus Saadat is a Senior Lecturer with a long industrial experience of more than 12 years. His working and research domains mainly focus on Software Engineering, Protocol Engineering and Networks and Communication Systems. His other current interests are in IoT, Realtime Systems, Machine Learning and Big Data.
View my Scopus | ORCID
- IoT and Real-time System Engineering
- Software Design & Methodologies
- Big data
- Network & Communication Protocols
- Wireless Networks & Communication
Selected Recent Publications
- “Improving Network Performance in Wireless Virtualization Networks”, International Conference on Engineering Technologies and Applied Sciences, 2017 (ICETAS 2017), PWTC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- “Lecturers’ Perception on Social Media Networks Uses in Education”, ACM IMCOM 2017, Beppu, Japan.
- “Resource Allocation Algorithm For Improving Performance Of The OFDMA Based Connection Oriented Netowrks”, Transactions On Networks & Communications; ISSN 2054-7420, UK, 2015.
- Certified WiMAX Core Network Engineer
Other skills and expertise
- QualNet Simulator, creating and enhancing protocols since 2006
- Native Mobile Software Development for iOS (Swift, Objective C) and Android
- Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming
- Currently he is focusing more on Machine Learning & Deep Learning Algorithms, Image Processing and Big data Analytics, Statistics & Mathematical Implementation in R & Python.
[**Currently he is open for more postgraduate students for PhD and Masters]