Myzan binti Noor, Dr.
SENIOR LECTURER, CREATIVE MULTIMEDIA
Prior to an academician in UniKL, I was in the Creative Desktop Publishing and Digital Multimedia industries for more than 10 years with a few multi-national companies, i.e.: Chunghwa Picture Tubes (M) Sdn. Bhd., Digi 1800 for telecommunication company, Indah Water Konsortium Sdn. Bhd., Toppan More Paragon Sdn. Bhd.
View my UniKL Research Portal | IEEE | Google Scholar
Hence, I am applying industrial hands-on teaching methods to the students and sharing my precious industries experiences for the courses that I am teaching. The industries experiences then are benefited most in knowledge transfer coupled with my academic qualification of Master in Visual Communications and New Media from UiTM Malaysia, and the Ph D award from University of Hertfordshire, UK. My research are mostly on Multimedia learning and visual communication IT teaching and learning, Children’s psychological and cognitive development with New Media Interactive Technology.
I am striving to give my best by practising a good Muslim role model to my students. The roles and responsibilities I am carrying in both the industries and academic have contributed significantly to the students and the University. Right now my dedication and commitment to my classes, University, conferences, papers presentations, editorial committee, keynote speaker to the education conference locally and internationally. It is such a pleasure to be together with the University and academic sphere for knowledge sharing and contribution to the country and the peaceful & knowledgeable world.
Multimedia learning, children psychological and cognitive development, graphic and visual communications
- The interactive new media technology and human psychological learning development. 7th International Conference on Educational and Information Technology (ICEIT 2018) March 7-9, 2018at St Anne’s College in Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom. Presented recently at Oxford University, St Anne College. conference in March 7-9th 2018 and publication for proceeding.
- Digital Art Show MIIT UniKL 2015 May and Dec, 2016 May and Dec, 2017 May and December, 2018 May.
- The Social Media Dialogue through Ubiquitous Interactivity to Children’s Cognitive Development. ACM IMCOM 2016: The 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication Proceedings.
- Mobile Games Usability Using the Idea of Mark Overmars. ACM IMCOM 2016: The 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication Proceedings.
- Automated Content Analysis: A Sentiment Analysis on Malaysian Government Social Media. ACM IMCOM 2016: The 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication Proceedings.
- The interactive technological devices: Play or learn? ACM IMCOM 2015: The 9th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication Proceedings.
- M Noor, 2016. Interactive Media Apps and Talk Learning Approach; learners psychological and cognitive development, ICICTM 2016 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology 16 & 17 May 2016 UniKL & UPNM
Visual perception, speech and play in the current social tools; the interactive technological device interfaces. Sixth International Conference on Creative Content Technologies, CONTENT 2014 May 25 – 29 2014 Venice, Italy