LECTURER, SYSTEM NETWORKING
Miss Noormadinah Allias is a Lecturer in the System and Network Department at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Information Technology. She received a Master in Information Technology from the University Kuala Lumpur and worked as a lecturer in Kolej Poly- Tech Mara, before she joined UniKL in 2014. Noormadinah has published a number of papers in book, journal and conferences.
View my ORCID | Scopus | Researchgate
Noormadinah Allias is an established teacher and researcher in system and network department. Her research interests include mobile network technology, iot, big data and smart cities.
- Mobile network technology
- Big data
- Smart cities
- Network Security
- Parameter mapping of feature selection via Taguchi method on email filtering
- A Hybrid Gini PSO-SVM Feature Selection Based on Taguchi Method: An Evaluation on Email Filtering
- A Hybrid Gini PSO-SVM Feature Selection: An Empirical Study of Population Sizes on Different Classifier
- Email Filtering Based On Swarm Intelligence via Machine Learning
- NetAcad Instructor (UNIKL MIIT – CA – 37281)