Norhatta binti Mohd
SENIOR LECTURER, TECHNICAL FOUNDATION
Norhatta Mohd is a Senior Lecturer in the Technical Foundation Section at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Information Technology (UniKL MIIT). She received a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics from California State University of Fresno and a Master’s Degree from University Kebangsaan Malaysia. Joined UniKL in 1998, she has published a number of papers in conferences and journals.
View my ORCID | Researchgate | Scopus
Norhatta Mohd is an established teacher and researcher in Mathematics and Statistics. Her research interests include statistics which specialized in social science area. She actively participated in a number of short term research and was awarded a few grants from UniKL.
- Social Sciences
- Statistics/ Mathematics
- Yahya, Y., Mohd, N., Nazaruddin, N., & Sanusi, S. N. (2017). Predictive Factors Of Depression Among University Students: A Study On University Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute Of Information Technology (UniKLMIIT) Students. Religion, 2,0-5.
- “Assessing Stress towards Depression among Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Information Technology (UniKL MIIT) Students. ”Advanced Science Letter (ISSN: 1936-6612, EISSN: 1936-7317) Vol 22, No 8, August 2016.Indexed by Scopus. (Norhatta Mohd, Yasmin Yahya, Naziren Nazaruddin, Siti Nabilah Ahmad Sanusi)
- “A Descriptive Analysis on Entrepreneurial Intention among Engineering Technology Students “. Asian Social Sciences Journal, Vol.11, No.24, Sept 2015 (Salwah Che Mat ,Siti Mistima Maat, Norhatta Mohd)
- “End-to-End Security With Ipsec and Biometric Technology in VoIP Over IPV6”.Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology Indexed by Scopus (JATIT), Vol.79, No. 3, Sept 2015. (Mohd Nazri Ismail, Mohd Shukran, Kamaruzaman Maskat, Norhatta Mohd)
- “A Study on Entrepreneurial Intention among Engineering Technology Students” Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences (MCSER), Vol 6, No.4, July 2015. (Norhatta Mohd, Siti Mistima Maat, Salwah Che Mat)
- “Video and Audio E-Learning Systems Over SSL IPV6 for Next Generation Network” Journal Of Current Research In Science (ISSN 2322-5009) CODEN (USA):JCRSDJ 2013, Vol.1,No.6,pp:563-571 ( Ismail Mohd Nazri and Mohd Norhatta)
- “Real Time Interactive Learning Systems Over SSL IPv6 for Next Generation International Journal of Digital Content Technology and Its Application (JNIT) (volume 5, No 4, October 31st, 2014).Indexed by Scopus. (Sera Syarmila Sameon, Mohd Nazri Ismail & Norhatta Mohd)
- “An investigation on ICT Application in Learning Mathematics among Engineering Technology Students” in World Applied Science Journal (WASJ) 21(6): 825-828, 2013, ISSN 1818-4952_indexed by ISI ( Norhatta Mohd, Siti Mistima Maat)
- “Assessing engineering technology students’ attitude towards problem solving in Mathematics using Rasch model” in International Journal of Academic Research .Vol.5, No 1. January, 2013_indexed by ISI ( Norhatta Mohd, Siti Mistima Maat)
- “A confirmatory Factor Analysis of Students Attitude Towards Problem Solving in Mathematics in a Technical Institute” in Archives Des Sciences Journal ( ISSN: 1661 – 464X) Volume.65, Issue.4. indexed by ISI Impact Factor 0.474, April 2012 ( Norhatta Mohd, Siti Mistima Maat)
- “Development of simulation model for mathematics results” in International Journal of Academic Research (Vol. 4. No.2. March, 2012) _Part A. Natural and Applied Sciences _ indexed by ISI ( Norhatta Mohd, Tengku Farah Petri, Mohd Nazri Ismail)
- The effects of attitude towards problem solving in mathematics achievement” in International Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences,5(12):1862,2011 ISSN 1991-8178 _ indexed by ISI ( Dec 2011) ( Norhatta Mohd, Tengku Farah Petri)
- “Factors that influenced student in Mathematics achievement” in International Journal of Academic Research (IJAR,)Vol 3 No.3, May 2011, I Part A indexed by ISI ( Norhatta Mohd, Tengku Farah Petri, Mohd Nazri Ismail)
- “The level of patience and confidence towards problem solving and mathematics achievement” in proceeding of International Conference on Social Science & Research, (IEEE) _indexed by Scopus, December 2010 (Norhatta Mohd, Tengku Farah Petri, Mohd Nazri Ismail)
- “The level of patience and willingness towards problem solving and mathematics achievement” ( 3rd International Conference on Science and Technology, Applications in Industry & Education ,Penang, December 2010)