Shahidatul Arfah binti Baharudin
LECTURER, COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Graduate from the Universiti Teknologi Mara, UiTM for Master in Science of Computer Networking, then from University of Sunderland, United Kingdom, in Bachelor (Hons) Network Computing that top-up to final year and Diploma Of Engineering Technology (Computer and Networking) at Universiti Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia France Institute. Involve Cisco Academy in Cisco Certificated Network Associated. Ability to designing, monitoring, installing and maintaining equipment LAN and WAN. Basic in UNIX, Java Eclipse and Network Simulator (NS2). Also have basic experience in web programming, PHP and mySQL. Be able to work in team, self-motivation, respect others people, easy going, responsible and commitment to complete the task and also willing to learn.
View my ORCID | Scopus | Researchgate
Shahidatul Arfah binti Baharudin is an established teacher and researcher in computer science and artificial intelligence. Her research interests include nature-inspired computing, agents, intelligent information processing, intelligent distributed computing, cognitive radio networks, e-learning and cloud education, cognitive science and computer vision. She actively participated in a number of EU, EPSRC, BT long term research projects and received several technical awards, including the Gordon Radley Technical Premium Highly Commended award of BT and ACM Best Student Paper Award at the Third International Conference on Autonomous Agents. She is on the editorial board of Aloy Journal of Soft Computing and Applications (AJSCA) and serves on many program committees.
- Shahidatul Arfah, Baharudin, Sri Banu, Munisamy, Adidah, Lajis, Diyana, Ab Kadir, Khairul Anwar, Zainul Rashid & Norazizul, Mohamad. (2016). Testing E-Water Level Alert System to Monitor Flooding in rivers, International Conference on Enginering Technologies & Social Sciences.
- Diyana, Ab Kadir, Shahfiqual Aqwa, Md Mahmood, Adidah, Lajis, Sri Banu, Munisamy, Shahidatul Arfah, Baharudin, Nadilah, Mohd Ralim. (2016) Mushroom Growing Monitoring Device, International Research Conference And Innovation Exhibition (IRCIE 2016)
- Nadilah,Mohd Ralim,Dr.Wan Rahim,Mohd Isa,Dr.Adidah ,Lajis,Diyana ,Ab. Kadir,Shahidatul Arfah,Baharudin,Sri Banu ,Munisamy.Exploring factors contributing to students satisfaction in blended learning case of UniKL MIIT, International Research Conference And Innovation Exhibition (IRCIE 2016)
- Instructor Certificate for Cisco Certified Network Associate 1
- Instructor Certificate for Cisco Certified Network Associate 2
- Instructor Certificate for Cisco Certified Network Associate 3
- Instructor Certificate for Cisco Certified Network Associate 4