November 1, 2022
November 2, 2022
AddressUniKL City Campus, 1016, Jalan Sultan Isnail, 50250 Kuala Lunpur View map
International Visualization, Informatics, and Technology Conference (IVIT2022) will be held on 1-2 November 2022 at UniKL MIIT City Campus in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This conference is organized by Universiti Kuala Lumpur and supported by the IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (SMC) Malaysia Chapter.
This conference is providing a platform for the intellectuals from various fields and disciplines in Visualisation, Informatics, Information Technology, and Computer Technology to debate and discuss the current issues worldwide as well as find solutions to the problems, exchange and share their knowledge with others. All papers will be published in IEEE Explore.
Click here to register
- All papers should follow the IEEE formatting rules. Standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX can be downloaded directly below:
IVIT2022Template in MS WORD [ LATEX ]
Tips: Be sure to use the template’s conference mode. See template documentation for details. Select Save when the File Download window appears. The files cannot open directly from the server.
Alternatively, the templates can be downloaded from IEEE webpage at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of 6 to 8 pages, presenting the results of original research work or innovative applications relevant to the conference theme.
- Authors need to register for an EDAS account to submit.
- Authors are advised to read through EDAS instructions for authors. When manuscript problems are detected during upload (especially pdf formats), the submitting author will see the error message on the web page and all authors get the emailed summary in their submission confirmation email. Kindly read and follow the EDAS FAQ item (if any) on the error message provided by the EDAS submission system.
- For example, the PDF checker will sometimes complain about missing embedded fonts upon upload of a PDF file. Authors should consult the EDAS FAQ item (under “Help”) on that topic.
- Before you upload your camera-ready paper, you will need to submit your IEEE copyright form using the IEEE electronic copyright mechanism.
- Kindly email the committee (email@example.com) should there be any technical problems submitting via EDAS.